PoolTUX King In-Ground Pool Cover
- 27.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our heavy duty King Cover is an exceptional cover giving you greater longevity and excellent ware performance.
15 Year no hassle warranty with THREE YEARS COVERED AT 100%.
Why not cover your pool for the winter rather than having to do all that messy and time consuming cleaning in the spring? A winter pool cover will prevent leaves, dirt, and debris from entering your pool this winter so it will be clean and ready for you in the spring! With a winter pool cover, you will avoid that inconvenient spring clean-up caused by rain, snow, ice, and algae which can easily form in an uncovered pool.
Our superior covers are made to last using triple laminated polyethylene and heat sealed seams for added strength and durability to last. Covers are sewn with commercial grade thread for maximum strength with no rust aluminum grommets and material water tube loops on in ground covers. Our woven polyethylene core has super heavy duty ultraviolet inhibitors for lasting protection against sun degradation.
PoolTux covers are made with the tightest scrim in the industry, making PoolTux covers all you will ever need. The scrim is the weave tightness in the underlying thread construction. The higher the scrim number, the better the quality of the winter pool cover. If you want the best, buy a cover that's been tested year after year and proven to stand up to the harshest winters. They are built to withstand the elements and our no hassle warranty is there to stand behind it. Nobody protects more pools.
- Triple laminated polyethylene with heat sealed seams for added strength and durability
- Woven polyethylene core with heavy duty ultraviolet (UV) inhibitors
- Non-rusting one inch (1")
- Aluminum Grommets on each corner
- Cover edges have a sewn-in polypropylene cord for added reinforcement
- In-ground covers come standard with 2" x 12" water tube loops every four feet
- 5 Foot Overlap with Grommets and Water tube Sleeves
Customers Also Viewed