The Speck Model E45 jetted bathtub pump has been engineered for durability and economy. Special design allows all water to drain from the pump. All models are equipped with 1.5″ quick disconnect unions.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8” mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150°F.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with 1.5” quick disconnect unions. Optional 1.5” NPT connections are available.
- A special design allows all water to drain from the pump casing
- For tub users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame thru-bolt mount motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Pump is also available with a specially designed 42 frame motor with built-in air switch.
- The Model E45 comes standard with a 3 ft. 3/12 AWG cord set with built-in air switch. A variety of other cord sets are available.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.