SPECK Model 21-80/34 GS 6 HP Three Phase Single Speed
- 69.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175°F.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concetration of up to 5000 ppm.
- Equipped with 4" female slip adaptor on suction of strainer tank and 4" male slip adaptors on the discharge.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute seperation between pool water and electric parts.
- Heavy duty "1081" E-plus®/extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption. This large 56 frame motor is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings. (No motor starter required)
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.