Primo Kamado Ceramic Grill Model 771
- 180.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Primo Kamado Ceramic Grill
For the avid outdoor cook, we are proud to introduce the Primo ® Kamado Ceramic Grill. Featuring a spacious 280 square inches of standard cooking surface, The Primo ® Kamado offers a wide range of possible cooking setups.
Primo Grills combines the concept of traditional kamado-style (round) cookers, and charcoal grills with an innovative design, premium quality ceramic materials, and a sophisticated, modern look, creating a best in class, all-in -one cooking machine. What makes a Primo Grills better than other ceramic grills and smokers on the market today? The key is in the composition and patented oval shape.
Ceramic Composition. Primo Grills use only the highest quality ceramic for increased efficiency and durability. Meals prepare faster while moisture and flavor remain locked inside, leaving food juicy and tender, not dry. And the outer surface stays at a safe, warm-to-the-touch temperature. Oval Shape.
Enjoy more features and options such as reversible cooking grids, rack extensions to increase total cooking surface, or a drip pan rack to catch meat juices. Add a firebox divider and cook directly over the heat on one side and smoke on the other.
- Control Cooking Temps from 180°F to over 700°F
- Featuring Primo Certified Ceramic Technology
- Optional Firebox Divider for indirect cooking
- Spacious 280 sq inches of cooking surface.
- Slate Black Color (Porcelain Finish)
- Stainless-Steel Bottom Vent Door
- Cast-Iron Chimney Top Vent
- Quick–Clean, Porcelain Coated Cooking Grids
- True Precision Temperature Gauge
- Primo Tested ~ Ready to cook in 10 minutes
- Easy lift & new coil spring hinge mechanism
Note: Never use Lighter Fluid with your Primo Grill, the ceramic will absorb the smell and negatively affect the taste of your food. Do Not use briquettes. Use only Natural Lump Charcoal.
Primo Grills are the only Ceramic Grill manufactured in the USA!