Leisure Time Spa Down 2.5lb
- 2.00 LBS
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING. Expedited Options Available at Checkout
Spa Down Granular product adjusts water pH and alkalinity down. Provides a greater amount of control for large and commercial spas.
Lowers pH and total alkalinity
Increases effectiveness of sanitizer
1. Make sure all equipment is OFF.
2. Add 1/4 oz. (1-1/2 tsp.) to the spa water.
3. Turn on circulation system for 30 minutes.
4. Retest water. If pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps 1-3.
For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
It is important to maintain the pH between 7.2-7.8. High pH (above 7.8) can cause scaling and/or cloudy or colored water.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.