Intex Above Ground Pool Filter Pump with timer 2500 GPH Model 28633EG
- 24.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
* This Intex above ground swimming pool pump circulates and filters 2,500 gallons (9,462 L) of water per hour.
* Recommended for Intex 24' Easy Set™, Frame Set™ pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized pools from other manufacturers.
* Hosing is 1.5" ID (inside diameter). Hardware stores will carry plumbing adapters that will allow you to use this pump with pools that have hook-ups with a larger or smaller inside diameter.
* Installation is very easy - just hook-up the hoses and plug the pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet.
* The pump is double insulated for safety and long life
* Pump features an air release valve for air trapped inside the filter chamber.
* Pump has a sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance.
* This pump uses Intex filter type "B" (product #59905E).
* Limited warranty from the manufacturer, Intex. The pool filtration pump has a 2-year warranty. Any warranty claim must be submitted to the manufacturer. For warranty inquiries please call the Intex Consumer Hot line at 1-800-234-6839, Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific time. 120 volt AC pump with safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA