Intex 16 Inch Sand Filter Pump Combo Model 28651EG
- 75.00 LBS
- Free Ground Shipping
The Intex Sand Filter Pump offers many advantages over cartridge filter and Diatomaceous Earth (DE) above ground pool pumps. A sand filter pump is the most efficient and lowest maintenance filter pump option for your above ground swimming pool. The sand filtration media lasts 5 years on average and this saves you money since you will not need to buy replacement filter cartridges every summer. Plus, sand filter pumps tend to last 2-3 times longer than traditional filter cartridge pumps for above ground pools.
Intex Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump Specs
* 3000 gph flow
* .95 HP (horse power) motor, 110-120 volt
* 16" (410mm) tank diameter with 120 Lb (50kg) sand capacity
* 2 year warranty through Intex
Intex Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump Features
* 6-function control enables you to easily maintain this filter pump system with settings for normal filtering, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain and close system.
* This sand filter pool pump filters 2,650 gallons (7,949 L) of water per hour.
* This Intex sand filter pump is best suited for above ground pools with a 16 or larger diameter and a water capacity of 5,000 gallons (18,926 L) or more, however it will work with smaller Intex above ground pools with the addition of hose adapters that will couple the pump's 1.5" diameter hose fittings to a smaller pool's 1.25" diameter valves.
* The included hoses have an inside diameter of 1.5. Pools not manufactured by Intex and non-standard pools may require plumbing adapters which may be purchased at your local hardware or pool store.
* This low maintenance sand filter is very easy to operate and maintain. Simply set the daily timer for automatic hassle-free management. The timer has daily cycle settings of 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hours. The size of your pool will determine the sand filter pump's daily cleaning period. Refer to the sand filter pump's operating manual for your pool's daily cleaning cycle requirements.
* This sand filter pump has the added safety feature of a built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that will immediately shut the unit off if needed to protect people from injury due to electric shock.
* The Intex above ground pool sand filter pump conforms to safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA and is rated 120 volt AC.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
I love these pumps. They are the best above ground swimming pool pumps. The price is great too. I'm glad I bought one. I definitely recommend it.