Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The Intex Sand Filter Pump offers many advantages over cartridge filter and Diatomaceous Earth (DE) above ground pool pumps. A sand filter pump is the most efficient and lowest maintenance filter pump option for your above ground swimming pool. The sand filtration media lasts 5 years on average and this saves you money since you will not need to buy replacement filter cartridges every summer. Plus, sand filter pumps tend to last 2-3 times longer than traditional filter cartridge pumps for above ground pools.
Intex Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump Specs
* 3000 gph flow
* .95 HP (horse power) motor, 110-120 volt
* 16" (410mm) tank diameter with 120 Lb (50kg) sand capacity
* 2 year warranty through Intex
Intex Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump Features
* 6-function control enables you to easily maintain this filter pump system with settings for normal filtering, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain and close system.
* This sand filter pool pump filters 2,650 gallons (7,949 L) of water per hour.
* This Intex sand filter pump is best suited for above ground pools with a 16 or larger diameter and a water capacity of 5,000 gallons (18,926 L) or more, however it will work with smaller Intex above ground pools with the addition of hose adapters that will couple the pump's 1.5" diameter hose fittings to a smaller pool's 1.25" diameter valves.
* The included hoses have an inside diameter of 1.5. Pools not manufactured by Intex and non-standard pools may require plumbing adapters which may be purchased at your local hardware or pool store.
* This low maintenance sand filter is very easy to operate and maintain. Simply set the daily timer for automatic hassle-free management. The timer has daily cycle settings of 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hours. The size of your pool will determine the sand filter pump's daily cleaning period. Refer to the sand filter pump's operating manual for your pool's daily cleaning cycle requirements.
* This sand filter pump has the added safety feature of a built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that will immediately shut the unit off if needed to protect people from injury due to electric shock.
* The Intex above ground pool sand filter pump conforms to safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA and is rated 120 volt AC.