HeatWave Hudson Bay 3 Person FAR Infrared Carbon Fiber Cedar Corner Sauna
- 398.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
HUDSON BAY - 3 Person FAR Infrared Cedar Corner Sauna with Carbon Heaters
The Yukon 2 Person Infrared Sauna is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating and will fit in virtually any room in the house. The natural Canadian Red Cedar color will enhance any decor. Our exclusive InfraWave FAR heat technology heaters emit ultra low levels of EMF, making them safe and beneficial to your health. Its “EZ Touch” dual interior and exterior LED control panels allow for easy temperature control. Yukon is available with carbon InfraWave FAR heaters and is loaded with tons of extras, including towel hooks & magazine rack, CD Player with mp3 plug-in, 2 speakers, backrests, 7 color CHROMOTHERAPY light and an oxygen ionizer. Yukon is perfect for basking in the warmth with your special someone - add one to your home today!
7 CARBON HEATERS - other inferior sauna brands have only 5 heaters or less. More heaters means your HeatWave Infrared Sauna™ is more effective!
LOCATION - The Hudson Bay Corner Carbon Sauna has 2 carbon heaters on the left back wall, 2 on right back wall, 2 on the front of the bench and 1 on the floor. These 7 carbon heaters evenly bask you in soothing infrared heat.
INFRARED WAVELENGTH – InfraWave FAR heaters put out infrared wavelengths from 5-12 microns, which are the portions of infrared heat that most benefit the human body.
EMF TESTED - Designed and test proven to emit extremely low levels of EMF, Provides hours of safe comfortable relaxation
OPERATING TEMPERATURE - HeatWave Saunas operate up to 141 degrees F.
- Our HeatWave Sauna™ is made of premium grade solid Cedar wood and constructed with tongue & groove joinery for superior edge to edge strength and durability. The exterior of the sauna is seal coated with an appealing, natural color; the interior is smooth sanded natural wood.
- HeatWave Saunas™ come equipped with “EZ – Touch” dual Interior and Exterior LED Control panels - easily adjust your sauna settings from inside or outside.
- Our 7 color CHROMOTHERAPY system allows you to bask in rotating colors, or choose a steady stream of one of the seven available colors. Relax and enjoy the balance CHROMOTHERAPY will bring to your Physical and Emotional system. Other sauna brands offer this as an option for an additional cost, but the CHROMOTHERAPY system is included with this HeatWave Sauna™, an $89.95 value!
- This quality HeatWave sauna is equipped with both recessed interior & exterior lighting. Enjoy some reading while basking in the warmth of your HeatWave Sauna™.
- The door and glass panels on HeatWave Saunas™ are made of beautiful, 8mm thick, bronze tinted Tempered Glass. The tint provides a bit of privacy and aids in heat retention, while providing the safety of tempered glass.
- The adjustable ceiling vent allows you to bring in fresh outside air if desired. Vent holes in floor help provide air circulation.
- Our sauna comes standard with a pre – installed user friendly radio with CD player and AUX mp3 connection with built in speakers, so you can crank up your favorite tunes while soaking up all the health benefits of your sauna! Other inferior sauna brands make you pay extra for this option, but every HeatWave Sauna™ comes with a sound system standard.
- Our 3 person HeatWave Saunas include 3 backrests, ergonomically designed to eliminate fatigue and discomfort and provide ultimate sauna relaxation and comfort. Back rests can be moved to any desired location, making your sauna session even more comfortable and enjoyable.
- The included electronic oxygen ionizer releases O2 and negative ions, which help purify the air and kill odor causing bacteria in your sauna, keeping the air fresh and clean. The ionizer is an optional feature with many inferior sauna brands, but it's included in this HeatWave Sauna! A $49.95 value!
- The solid wood 2 position towel hooks are a convenient feature to help keep your sauna tidy and organized.
- There's no better time to catch up on your reading than while relaxing in your HeatWave infrared sauna, the attractive solid wood magazine rack is great for keeping your reading materials organized and within easy reach.
This HeatWave Sauna™ uses standard 120v/20amp power. NOTE: This sauna uses a non-standard UL approved plug, which may require electrical modifications. These modifications must be performed by a licensed electrician.
CAPACITY - The Hudson Bay will comfortably seat 3 people on the extra deep bench that runs along the back wall of the sauna.
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS - Once assembled the Yukon sauna measures approximately 53" x 53” x 75”.
PRODUCT WEIGHT - 359 lbs.
ASSEMBLY - HeatWave Saunas™ come partially assembled, and to complete assembly you will need 2 people, a screwdriver, ladder and about an hour. Comprehensive instruction manual is included, and in a very short amount of time your sauna will be ready for use!
Our special Uni-Pack shipping process provides extra protection during shipping & handling.
Saunas are produced and shipped as a unit – Guaranteed precision fit!
SHIPPING WEIGHT - 398 lbs.
# OF CARTONS - 3
SHIPMENT DIMENSIONS - 78"x60"x30"
5-Year warranty on heaters, structure & electrical. 1-Year warranty on radio.
Please note that our warranty does not apply to saunas that are shipped outside of the US and Canada as our electrical certifications are only tested for US and Canadian standards.
HeatWave Saunas™ are proudly backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality, safety, and professional manufacturing.