SpaRx Natural Mineral Purifier 101055 by PoolRx
- 1.00 LBS
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING. Expedited Shipping Calculated at Checkout
For Spas from 400 to 1000 gallons
SpaRx contains a proprietary blend of natural minerals that continuously and effectively eliminate algae and bacteria the natural way. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with the SpaRx mineral formulation. These minerals immediately dissolve out of the cylinder and form a stable residual in the spa water. The minerals eliminate the algae and bacteria while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the spas filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated every time they return and pass through the cylinder. SpaRx Works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine. Residential (0.5-1.0ppm); Commercial (1.5-2.0ppm)
· Start with NEW spa Water and clean filter
· Balance and maintain normal water chemistry. pH 7.2-7.8 Alk 80-120
· Place PoolRx unit into the skimmer basket or anywhere in spa
· Reduce Chlorine ppm to 0.5-1.0. Maintain constant residual for best results.
· Do not clean filter for at least 1-2 weeks after installing SpaRx
· Stop use of other chemicals. No need for Phosphate removers, Algaecides, Clarifiers, Shock.
· Do not use Bromine or Biguanides (baquacil)
· Drain spa at least every 4 to 6 months.
· Add new SpaRx unit after drain/refill. Discard old unit.