PoolGuard GAPT - Gate Alarm
- 2.00 LBS
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING. Expedited Shipping Calculated at Checkout
All pools should be fenced, but the weakest link in the fence is the gate and it should be alarmed. Any gate which allows young children easy access to a pool area should have a gate alarm. The GATE ALARM features are listed below:
- Poolguard Gate Alarm can be used on any gate, outside door or screen giving access to your pool.
- Alarm sounds in 7 seconds if a child opens the gate, even if they close the gate.
- The alarm is always on and always automatically resets under all conditions.
- Alarm will not allow someone to accidentally leave your gate open for children to wander through.
- Poolguard Gate Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that allows adults to go through the gate without the alarm sounding.
- The Gate Alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator and will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- The Gate Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) and battery life is approximately one year.
- Alarm comes with 6 feet of UL approved hook up wire and a sensor switch and sensor magnet designed for gates.
POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982. All Poolguard products are proudly Made in the USA. Poolguard Gate Alarms meet UL 2017, and are approved for outdoor use. Poolguard Gate Alarms protect the weakest link in any fence!!