FIBERGLASS REINFORCED POLYPROPYLENE TANK
Clean & Clear® Cartridge Filters feature a chemical resistant tank with no-tool servicing and a coreless cartridge for easier cleaning. All models are equipped with easy spin-on unions for plumbing hook-ups. These filters are NSF listed for commercial applications and are available in 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200 square foot sizes.
- NSF listed
- Unionized connections
- Integrated continuous High Flow™ internal air relief*
- Chemical resistant tank body
- Lock ring with spring-loaded safety latches
- Coreless cartridge for easy cleaning
- High Flow manual air relief valve
- 1 in. drain and wash out
- Single piece base and body design
Note: Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.
Note: Pentair Pool Products does not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM.
*Integrated continuous High Flow internal air relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system.
Operating Limits - maximum continual opeating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool.spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)