Spa pH Increaser increases the pH of water in spas and hot tubs. Spa and hot tub water should be maintained between a pH of 7.4 and 7.6. Maintaining spa water pH in recommended ranges is key to proper water balance
pH should be tested each week to ensure that none of these problems associated with low pH occur in your spa.
Spa pH Increaser brings pH level up to ideal range to improve bather comfort.
Reduces skin and eye irritation
Protects spa surfaces and equipment
Spa and hot tub water should be maintained between a pH of 7.4 and 7.6. Maintaining spa water pH in recommended ranges is key to proper water balance.
* 2lb bottle
Read entire label before using
1. Test spa water for pH level
2. Compare pH test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of Spa pH Increaser necessary to make adjustment
3. With the spa not in use and circulation pump operating, add required amount directly into spa water
4. Continue circulating water a minimum of 30 minutes
5. Retest, adjust if necessary
All values are in dry ounces
Spa Volume pH 7.4 or greater pH 7.3 pH 7.2 Less than pH 7.2
200gal (760L) Not req. 1/4 1/2 3/4
400gal (1500L) Not req. 1/2 1 1 1/2
800gal (3000L) Not req. 1 2 3
NCI threaded safety cap = 1/2oz