- Above Ground Pool
- Commercial Pool
- Home and Backyard
- InGround Pool
- Pool Chemicals
- Replacement Parts
- Spa and Hot Tub
- Sports and Outdoors
Clean your cartridge in one easy step with this Instant Cartridge Clean, fast-acting spray & rinse formula with color spray indicator for complete coverage.
1. Remove cartridge filter element from filter housing and rinse thoroughly with water to remove loose material.
2. Saturate the filter element with water.
3. Spray Instant Cartridge Clean over entire surface area for maximum effect.
4. Let set 3-6 minutes.
5. Rinse filter COMPLETELY with water and replace filter back into spa. (NOTE: If filter is not completely rinsed, foaming may occur.)
6. For heavily soiled filters, repeat steps 1-5.
It is recommended that cartridge filters be thoroughly cleaned on a monthly basis to maintain clear, clean water.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.