- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175°F.
- All models are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Heavy duty “1081” pool motor with large 56 frame motor is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Available with E-plus®/extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory