Speck Model ACF Cartridge Filter System with Pump
- 55.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The cartridge filters have been specifically designed for in-ground, on-ground, and above-ground pools. The injection molded tank provides durability and years of dependable service. The 100% polyester media cartridge provides excellent water clarity. Available in sizes from 90 to 180 sq. ft. Speck offers cartridge filters & filter systems for above-ground, on-ground and small in-ground pools. The Speck Pump Model E71 provide economy, reliability and quiet operation. The corrosion-free cartridge filter provides outstanding water clarity. Together the pump and filter combinations offer exceptional value and quality for the sensible pool owner.
- The injection molded tank construction provides dependable corrosion-free performance.
- The filter is designed with a lock ring lid closer to make access to the cartridge for cleaning a snap.
- Cartridge with 100% polyester media provides long cleaning cycles and results in long cartridge life.
- Built-in air relief valve and pressure gauge.
- Equipped with 1.5” quick disconnect unions and large 1.5” drain plug for easy debris removal.
- Systems are designed to make assembly and installation quick and easy.
- All pump/filter systems are equipped with pump-to-filter plumbing package with quick disconnect unions.
- Systems with pump Model E71 also includes pool-to-equipment hose package.
- Every filter is performance tested before leaving the factory