Speck Above-Ground Pool Pump Model A91-II VSP
- 25.00 LBS
- Free Ground Shipping
Model A91-II VSP Features
- The high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8" mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150°F.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect unions. Provided with a standard 1.5" slip and 1.5"/1.25" hose adaptor connections. Optional 1.5" NPT connections also available.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the 1.1 THP Dual Voltage Motor
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Pump motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (without switching)
- Built-In Controller, LED Screen & Keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels - Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance free permanent brushless 48 frame motor.