Raypak Ruud 11Kw Electric Spa Heater ELS 1102
- 25.00 LBS
- Free Ground Shipping
Raypak 11Kw Electric Spa Heater
Raypak a Rheem Company
Model Number ELS 1102
Technical Data for Spa Heaters
|A||B||C||Amp Draw||GFCI Size|
|Model||Water Temperature Rise in °F / Hour|
|Gallons of Water|
Note: assumes covered and insulated spa.
Technical Features - All Models
- Brass Headers: Brass headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa's surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure. They also allow for a corrosion free connection to your spa plumbing, making any future servicing a snap.
- Copper Water Vessel: The Raypak Electric Spa heater has a completely non-ferous waterway. The cast brass headers are connected with an all copper water tank. This ensures that the spa water only comes in contact with a rust free environment. This helps keeps your spa rust stain free.
- 1 1/2" Water Connections: Every Raypak Electric Spa heater comes standard with 1 1/2" NTP male connections to make your installation secure and effortless. No other special connections are required, such as current collectors or heat sinks.
- Heating Element: The heart of any electric heater is the heating element. The Raypak Electric Spa heater comes with a robust, incoloy sheathed heating element. The top of the element is 3/16" stainless steel, again, ensuring a rust free environment.
- Contactor: Raypak Electric Spa heaters use commercial grade components. Take one look at the heavy duty power contactor and you know this heater is built to last.
- Safety: Inside every Raypak Electric Spa heater is a built-in device to prevent overheating. In the event the heater is energized when the water flow is insufficient, a resetable high limit will prevent the heater from operating in an unsafe condition.
- 240v Operation: Both of the Raypak Electric Spa heater's operate with 240v single phase power. The model 552 draws about 23 amps @ 240v and the model 1102 draws about 46 amps @ 240v.
- Energy-Efficient: Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
- ISO 9001: We are proud to be an ISO 9001 registered manufacturing plant. It's one more reason why Raypak is number one in the heater industry today.
- End-of-Line Test: Every Raypak electric spa heater is test-fired before it is put in the carton. This ensures that your heater will work right out of the box and continue to give you years of trouble-free operation.
- UL Listed: The Raypak electric spa heaters are listed with UL and cUL.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Heater was shipped quickly and arrived on time.
Works great. Just what we needed to enjoy our time in the pool.
I installed this electric spa heater, replacing on older one of the same model, and it won’t get hot enough. It shuts off at 94 degrees. I trouble shot the issue and contacted the manufacture. I believe the thermostat is bad however "Raypak WILL NOT troubleshot with end users” per their policy. They say I’ll have to hire one of their approved installers before they will help me troubleshoot the issue…. At this point I am NOT a happy customer and would not recommend any other homeowner to purchase their products.
I'm a professional pool builder that was in need of a spa heater within a project's budget and Pool and Spa Supply Store made that happen! My order was shipped without issue or delay, thank you. Will shop here again and again.
Easy wiring on 60 amp breaker, 240 volts. Easy tube hookups and there you go. It's like turning on a got water faucet. My small pool (6000 gallons) is warm like a bath tyb outside in March.
I purchased and had it installed by an electrician and the Relay does not work. I need a replacement and monies to pay for another install. Alina Nunez 305-807-8998