Pentair Ultra Temp Heat Pump 108K BTU 460932
- 300.00 LBS
- Free Ground Shipping
The industry's first heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R410A
- 100% pure titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages - no more codes.
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool termperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60Hz, single phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum effciency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest effciency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and effciency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI.
Model Number 80/80/80 * BTU/COP Breaker Size Wire Size Voltage
460932 108,000/5.8 50 amp 8 230
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.