Pentair Challenger 345219 3HP Hi Head Pump
- 55.00 LBS
- Free Ground Shipping
Pentair Challenger 345219 CHII-NI-3F 3HP Full Rated Hi Head Pump
Challenger pumps are designed specifically for applications requiring higher pressure operation to feed multiple needs beyond pool water circulation, such as spa jets, in-floor cleaning systems, and decorative water features like waterfalls and fountains. The proprietary hydraulic design reduces friction and turbulence so more water races through your system with less noise and greater energy efficiency for low operating cost. Besides its rugged fiberglass reinforced housing, Challenger also features closed impellers and durable, custom-molded thermoplastic components that stand up to high pressure operation year after year Plus, they provide all that power while remaining highly efficient and delivering years of unattended performance. When it comes to moving more water faster and serving multiple features, you can count on Challenger.
THERMOPLASTIC PUMP WITH CLOSED IMPELLER, SINGLE SPEED
Pump components are custom molded thermoplastic for superior strength and durability.
- Standard 2 in. suction and discharge ports permit maximum operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket
- Diffuser and impeller provide excellent high pressure performance for all types of demanding installations
- One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for any required service
- Anti-spin-off impeller
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base
- No tool required for removing thumbscrew drain plugs for draining and winterizing
- Internal components and 2 in. ports are designed to provide rapid priming and quiet operation
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.