- Pools and Equipment
- InGround Pool
- Horsepower Variable HP
- Jandy VS FloPro VSFHP270JEP Pump with JEP-R Controller 2.70THP
Jandy VS FloPro VSFHP270JEP Pump with JEP-R Controller 2.70THP
- 46.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Save up to 90% on energy costs
VS FloPro is designed with an innovative adjustable base, allowing for simple installation on new construction, or quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, the VS FloPro is designed to be operated at energy-saving lower speeds for maximum efficiency.
Reduce energy costs and your ecological footprint with the ENERGY STAR® qualified VS FloPro™ 1.0 HP variable-speed pump. This high-performance, ultra-compact pump includes a variable-speed, energy-efficient motor that significantly reduces energy costs.
Other features include an innovative adjustable base for simple installation on new construction, or a quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, the VS FloPro is designed to operate at lower speeds for maximum energy efficiency.
- Includes permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motors, providing extended motor life and quieter and cooler operation, especially at lower speeds
- Includes a 180-degree rotatable mount for easy installation. Its reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages
- Up to eight speeds can be programmed through the controller, allowing selection of the most appropriate speed for your pool application
- A high-performance pump in an ultra-compact body, allowing an easy fit in small equipment areas
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Reduces energy costs up to 90%
- AquaLink® Ready and includes four control options, providing complete programming and customization choices
On-board digital controller included3 Two timed speeds/8 speeds total. 180° rotatable and remote mountable for easy installation. Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages
- 208-230 VAC
- 2400 Watts
- 2 1/2 - 3 inch port size
- 2.7 Total Horsepower