Jandy VS FloPro Variable Speed Pump with JEP-R Controller 1.65THP
- 46.00 LBS
- Free Ground Shipping
Save up to 90% on energy costs
VS FloPro is designed with an innovative adjustable base, allowing for simple installation on new construction, or quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, the VS FloPro is designed to be operated at energy-saving lower speeds for maximum efficiency.
Reduce energy costs and your ecological footprint with the ENERGY STAR® qualified VS FloPro™ 1.0 HP variable-speed pump. This high-performance, ultra-compact pump includes a variable-speed, energy-efficient motor that significantly reduces energy costs.
Other features include an innovative adjustable base for simple installation on new construction, or a quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, the VS FloPro is designed to operate at lower speeds for maximum energy efficiency.
- Includes permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motors, providing extended motor life and quieter and cooler operation, especially at lower speeds
- Includes a 180-degree rotatable mount for easy installation. Its reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages
- Up to eight speeds can be programmed through the controller, allowing selection of the most appropriate speed for your pool application
- A high-performance pump in an ultra-compact body, allowing an easy fit in small equipment areas
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Reduces energy costs up to 90%
- AquaLink® Ready and includes four control options, providing complete programming and customization choices
- On-board digital controller included
- Two timed speeds/8 speeds total.
- 180° rotatable and remote mountable for easy installation.
- Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages
- 1.65 Total Horsepower
- 230 Volts
- 1600 Watts
- 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 Inch Ports
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.