In The Swim PH Increaser 50 Pound Bag
- 55.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
RAISES PH QUICKLY TO CORRECT ACIDIC POOL WATER!
- The active ingredient in our pH increaser is soda ash, aka sodium carbonate.
- Corrects acidic water conditions, by raising water pH levels
- Slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water.
- Reduces eye and skin irritation by reducing water acidity.
- Reduces corrosion of pool equipment and etching of plaster pool walls and vinyl liners.
- Our pool pH increaser comes in an easy to use granular form.
- Add pool pH increaser at a rate of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons, to raise pH level by 0.52