In The Swim Alkalinity Increaser 50 Pound Bag
- 55.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
MAKES YOUR pH AND CHLORINE LEVELS EASIER TO CONTROL! The pH of your pool is an important measure as it determines the alkalinity or acidity of your pool. Striking the proper pH balance in your pool water is critical for safe and enjoyable swimming which is why many pool owners may find the need to use an alkalinity increaser from time to time. Generally speaking, you’ll need to increase pool alkalinity whenever the pH drops below 7.4 or when alkalinity levels drop below 80ppm. Ideally, you’ll always want alkalinity to range between 80 and 120ppm and should you dip below this you’ll need to use a pool alkalinity increaser.
- Use when total alkalinity drops below 80 ppm.
- Makes your pH and chlorine levels easier to control.
- Granular. Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Dosage: 1½ pounds per 10,000 gallons will raise the alkalinity level approximately 10 ppm.
- Spa Dosage: 1-2 oz. per 500 gallons.