Hayward W3S270t Sand Filter and 1.5 HP Super Pump
- 125.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Providing you with quality you can trust, the Pro Series high-rate sand filters incorporate the latest pool filter technology to ensure your pool is operating at its very best. Molded of durable, corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic, they feature attractive, unitized tank construction for years of trouble-free operation with only minimal care. Pro Series sets a new standard for performance, value and dependability.
- Flange clamp design allows 360 degree rotation of valve to simplify plumbing
- Integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed.
- Full-size internal piping provides smooth, free-flowing performance
- Unitized, corrosion-proof filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast reinforced thermoplastic for dependable, all-weather performance
- 7 position 1 1/2 inch Hayward Vari-Flo™ control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you dial any of the valve/filter functions.
- Integral sight glass lets you see when backwash cycle is completed
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Precision-engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability
Hayward Super Pump® Medium Head Pump Series
The Hayward Super Pump series of large-capacity, technologically advanced pumps blends cost-efficient design with durable corrosion-proof construction, setting the standard for excellence and value.
Designed for in ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, the Super Pump features a large see-through strainer, super-size debris basket, and exclusive service-ease design for extra convenience.
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes
- In-ground spas
- High-performance, heavy-duty motor for quieter, cooler operation
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs for easier strainer cover removal: no tools required... no loose parts... no clamps
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs to be cleaned
- 110-cubic-inch basket for extra leaf-holding capacity; load-extender ribbing ensures free flowing operation
- Mounting base provides stable, stress-free support, plus versatility for any installation requirement. Adapts both 48- and 56-frame motors
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 8' above water level)
- 6 max-rated single speed models available from 1/2 to 2 1/2 hp
- 3 max-rated two speed models available in 1, 1 1.2 and 2 hp