Hayward SwimClear Large Capacity Cartridge Filters
- Hayward SwimClear Large Capacity Cartridge Filters
- 75.00 LBS
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING. Expedited Shipping Calculated at Checkout
Hayward SwimClear™ Large Capacity Cartridge Filters
Wish there was a way to clean your pool's filtration system without pouring gallons of water into the environment? Your wish is Hayward®'s command. SwimClear™ Energy Efficient Large Capacity Filter has no backwashing; instead, you just rinse the filter elements with your garden hose, which saves 800 to 2,500 gallons of water every season. This not only saves you money on your water bill but also significantly reduces water waste.
SwimClear filters offer a choice of 225, 325, 425 or 525 square feet of heavy-duty dirt-holding capacity for extra-long cleaning cycles; this can translate to up to an entire season without cleaning! Another energy-efficient benefit is that the SwimClear doesn’t require a multi-port valve, thereby using less electricity.
Utilizing a cluster of four reusable cartridge elements, its non-corrosive top closure plate prevents elements from lifting and allowing unfiltered water to pass into the pool or spa during operation, ensuring your pool water remains clean. SwimClear is constructed with extra durable reinforced copolymer material to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning cycles. SwimClear filters will serve up years of trouble-free operation and crystal clear, sparkling water-all season long.
Wishes can come true—water conservation, utilities bills reduction, cleaning time minimized and your pool experience maximized!
- In-ground pool/spa combinations
- In-ground spas (residential or commercial)
- In-ground pools
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Filter tanks made from extra durable glass reinforced thermoplastic to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Self-aligned tank top and bottom make access to serving the Quad-Cluster™ cartridge elements fast and simple
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one-piece clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom. Allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections
- Non-corrosive top closure plate prevents elements from lifting and allowing unfiltered water to by-pass into pool or spa during operation
- Quad-Cluster™ of high-quality polyester cartridge elements provide 225, 325, 425 or 525 square feet of filter area for extra dirt-holding capacity and long, long filter cycles
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing for less resistance to flow and maximum performance.
- PVC union coupling connection accepts 1 1/2" or 2" piping for plumbing versatility
- Full size 1 1/2" integral drain allows for fast, 100% clean-out and easier flushing of tank
2" piping is recommended for flow rates above 90 GPM. Refer to “Friction Loss” in Hydraulics section, pages 21–23.