Hayward S270t2 Sand Filter with 2 inch multiport valve and 1.5HP Super Pump
- 125.00 LBS
- Free Ground Shipping
Hayward S270t2 Sand Filter and Hayward Super Pump 1.5 HP model SP2610x15.
Sand Filter Features
- Flange clamp design allows 360 degree rotation of valve to simplify plumbing
- Integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed.
- Full-size internal piping provides smooth, free-flowing performance
- Unitized, corrosion-proof filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast reinforced thermoplastic for dependable, all-weather performance
- 6 Position 2 inch Hayward Vari-Flo™ control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you dial any of the valve/filter functions.
- Integral sight glass lets you see when backwash cycle is completed
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Precision-engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability
Hayward Super Pump® Medium Head Pump Series
The Hayward Super Pump series of large-capacity, technologically advanced pumps blends cost-efficient design with durable corrosion-proof construction, setting the standard for excellence and value.
Designed for in ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, the Super Pump features a large see-through strainer, super-size debris basket, and exclusive service-ease design for extra convenience.
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes
- In-ground spas
- High-performance, heavy-duty motor for quieter, cooler operation
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs for easier strainer cover removal: no tools required... no loose parts... no clamps
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs to be cleaned
- 110-cubic-inch basket for extra leaf-holding capacity; load-extender ribbing ensures free flowing operation
- Mounting base provides stable, stress-free support, plus versatility for any installation requirement. Adapts both 48- and 56-frame motors
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 8' above water level)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.