Hayward Max-Flo VS Energy Efficient variable-speed pump
- 30.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Hayward Max-Flo VS
Model Number W3SP2303VSP
Taking the first step in energy efficiency is simple with the variable-speed Max-Flo VS. Offering up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed alternatives Max-Flo VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
VSPs are the ultimate way to save your customers energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps. Max-Flo VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5” or 2” plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
Max-Flo VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of aftermarket and new construction. Programmable timers and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pool pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as Title 20 and APSP-15.
Upgrade to Max-Flo VS and save your customers energy and money!
- Save up to 80% on energy costs when compared to ordinary single-speed pumps
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor design offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5" plumbing
- Integrated, programmable interface customizes speed, duration, and priming time
- Operates quietly, especially at energy-saving lower speeds
- Aligns with the entire Max-Flo line for seamless retrofit installations
- 230 volt