- Pools and Equipment
- InGround Pool
- Horsepower 1.5 HP
- Davey Silensor High Efficiency Water Cooled 220 volt Pool Pump
Davey Silensor High Efficiency Water Cooled 220 volt Pool Pump
- 25.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Are you after the quietest of pool pumps? The name says it all... Davey Silensor. The patented water-cooled motor makes Silensor so quiet, you can use it at any time of the day or night.
The range offers an optional extra large leaf basket for fewer cleans, giving you the perfect single speed pool pump for any residential use. Silensor can be retrofitted for Powerace models.
The Davey Silensor range of Swimming Pool Pumps uses a unique to Davey water-cooled motor for super quiet operation with high efficiency.
Silensor is designed for long service life in an outdoor, poolside environment and replaces highly corrodible metal components with high performance, long-life plastics for low maintenance and dependable service – year after year.
With a 'plastic' outer casing, the Davey Silensor is not effected by chemical water splashes like other pool pumps, come in either large or small leaf basket models and are so quiet you can run them at any time, day or night, without upsetting the neighbours.
By water-cooling the motor, Silensor does not require air ventilation, and gives installers more flexibility with pump positioning.
|Model||Input Watts||Sound Level||Basket Size||Speed|
|SLL150||870||55dBa||Large||.80 HP Single|
|SLL250||1230||55dBa||Large||1.2 HP Single|
|SLL300||1400||55dBa||Large||1.5 HP Single|
- Large Leaf Basket (on SLL) with easy to remove, clear lid
- Dry running protection to protect the pump when there is no water inside the pump
- Built with strong corrosion and UV-resistant polypropelene materials for long service life
- Quality ABS quick coupling barrel unions for simple installation
- High performance watercooled motor for quiet, efficient use all year round
- Drain plug enables quick draining of the casing for easy removal and maintenance
- Super-quiet operation - rated between 54 and 56 dBa (Lower than normal speaking voice = 65dBa)
- 220v electricity required