AquaRite Electronic Chlorine Generator up to 25k Pool
- 35.00 LBS
- Free Ground Shipping
AquaRite Electronic Chlorine Generator for Inground Pools
up to 25,000 gallons.
Model numbers AQR and T-Cell-9
Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generators (also known as salt chlorinators) are the largest selling systems in the world. They automatically produce pure chlorine every day while the pool is being filtered and distribute it evenly throughout the pool via the return jets. They use a low concentration of salt dissolved in the pool water (below the level of taste) to produce up to 1.45 lbs of chlorine daily, enough for all residential pools up to 25,000 gallons. They are NSF certified and approved for use on commercial and public pools. Aqua Rite systems easily install on the standard filtration system, both for new construction and on existing pools
- Residential pools up to 25,000 gallons
- Simple homeowner operation allows you to adjust chlorine from 1 - 100%
- The best water quality attainable -- always crystal clear and ready for swimming
- Soft silky feel -- no more red eyes or dry skin
- Microprocessor automates all functions
- Digital salt display and 8 diagnostic indicators
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rates
- Super chlorinate function
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
- Quick, weatherproof connections inside control door
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60 Hz power unit
- Locking weatherproof enclosure
- UL and CUL listed, NSF certified
3 year Limited Warranty (see manual for details).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.