- Above Ground Pool
- Commercial Pool
- Home and Backyard
- InGround Pool
- Pool Chemicals
- Replacement Parts
- Spa and Hot Tub
- Sports and Outdoors
FIX-A-LEAK is a blended concentrated material designed to seal
leaks in virtually any material. It can be applied for leaks in the shell and works equally well
in plumbing, will seal holes 1/8" in diameter, And it will form a permanent seal.
Use 8 oz. per 1,000 gallons for minor leaks. A second bottle can be added for larger leaks.
*Shake Well Before Using*
1. Bypass Filter before adding FIX-A-LEAK to water.
2. With pump running add FIX-A-LEAK slowly through skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
3. FIX-A-LEAK is very heavy and will sink to the lowest point rather quickly. It must be stirred back into suspension every 4-6 hrs. during circulation of water.
4. Continue to recirculate water until the leak has stopped.
5. After the leak has stopped, give it the proper time to cure (24-48 hrs.). You may then return to normal filtration.
6. Treatment can be repeated if necessary.
*NOTE* Never allow cartridges or DE elements to dry before they are
cleaned. Rinse clean with water.
It is advisable, if your spa is a foam insulated type and has been leaking for a long period of time:
Once you determine the leak has stopped, drain your tub. Properly wipe down the spa with a wet cloth, nothing abrasive. Allow to dry for 4-5 days to all FIX A LEAK to properly cure.